Standard Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms of the agreement between Coconut Connections Ltd. and the buyer. The buyer agrees to review this contract prior to purchasing anything and purchase of a good or service shall be deemed acceptance of this Contract.
1. The contents of this website are directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. Your use of this website and any purchase by you on this website of any products is governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. This website is directed at buyers who live in Europe only. If you inadvertently place an order with Coconut Connections Ltd and you live outside Europe then your payment will be refunded, less all applicable bank charges (currently approx. 4.5% of the total charge). The balance of your payment will be refunded within 7 working days.
3. Coconut Connections Ltd. has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website. We have tried to ensure that information provided in the website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
4. Coconut Connections Ltd. and its directors, partners or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this website except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Coconut Connections Ltd., its directors, partners or employees.
5. Coconut Connections Ltd. respects the intellectual property rights of others and we respectfully request our users to do the same.
6. All content of this website is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
7. Any links on this website to other websites are provided for your interest only and Coconut Connections Ltd. has no control over these sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
8. This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which Coconut Connections Ltd. may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason.
9. In the event that an order is placed with Coconut Connections Ltd. a Contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by Coconut Connections Ltd. following checking of orders by our staff.
10. Coconut Connections Ltd. will confirm acceptance of your online order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) forms the Contract between us.
11. Orders are processed online automatically via our fully secure servers. However, for those customers who prefer to call us and place their orders direct, we also have a Virtual Terminal for this purpose.
12. Coconut Connections Ltd. are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have received payment in full.
13. Orders are normally despatched within three working days.
14. Coconut Connections Ltd. will arrange for delivery of the products you order to the address which you specify. However, the time for delivery shall not be essential to the contract between us. Some recipients may be contacted to ensure delivery.
15. If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, the goods will be returned to us and the order cancelled. In this event, you will be liable for both the delivery charges and the return charges. The balance of the cost of your order will be refunded to you within seven days.
16. All goods are checked by us prior to despatch to ensure that there is no existing damage. However, it is possible for items to be damaged in transit. All goods should be signed for as "unchecked" and any damage must be reported to us within three days after the delivery date either by email or by phone. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do either of the foregoing.
17. If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us either by email or by phone within three days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
18. Due to the fact that our virgin coconut oil is a natural product, variations in taste and fragrance are to be expected. In the event that any of our products do not meet your expectations or requirements, although being of merchantable quality, then by mutual agreement and upon return of the unopened goods to our premises (at your expense), we will initiate a refund on the value of the returned items, less a 25% restocking charge. Once the item(s) are received back in our office unopened and in good condition you will receive a refund within seven days. (See Distance Selling Regulations).
19. Returns: Goods purchased from Coconut Connections Ltd can be returned for a full refund or exchange provided that we have three working days notice. Items must be returned in a resalable condition within fourteen days. Coconut Connections Ltd will not refund any cost for postage that you may have paid, unless we have sent you an item incorrectly or the item is deemed to be faulty. You will also be charged a 25% restocking fee (see point 18. above). In addition to this refund policy, under the UK distance selling regulations, you have the right to cancel the purchase contract within 7 days. Coconut Connections Ltd does not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been opened. We suggest that you use Recorded Delivery when returning items as we do not issue refunds for any goods that fail to reach us.
20. Coconut Connections Ltd. reserves the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of the products that it offers for sale.
21. In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with our product, unless we receive notification from you in writing within 7 days of receipt of the product and are given the opportunity to address the situation, we will not be responsible for any charge back fees made by our bank and this fee will be passed directly back to you. You will be requested by certified mail to reimburse us for the cost of the product (including postage and packing charges) together with the charge back fee.
22. The price of the products will be the price quoted in the website at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable VAT and delivery costs.
23. Coconut Connections Ltd. aim to deliver goods to you within the time indicated by us but we cannot give an exact delivery date. We also may on occasion deliver the goods in several consignments but will not charge any extra delivery for this. If we have not delivered the goods within 30 days of expected delivery then you may cancel the Contract. We will refund any money paid by you.
24. Coconut Connections Ltd. may correct any error appearing in the website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
25. We endeavour to make shopping with Coconut Connections Ltd. as pleasant and trouble-free as possible. However, on occasion, things can go wrong. If you are unhappy with our service for any reason, please contact us either by telephone: , by or by mail: Coconut Connections Ltd., 5 Sycamore Dene, Chesham, Bucks HP5 3JT, England. We will make all reasonable attempts to handle complaints within five working days.
26. The preceding terms and conditions shall apply to sales to persons dealing as consumers. For persons intending to purchase the product for resale, additional conditions will apply.
27. The Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
28. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
29. These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
30. Errors and omissions excepted.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website per our Terms and Conditions within seven days of delivery of the goods. (Please read points 18 and 19 above carefully before purchasing).
These conditions apply only to those clients who purchase our products for redistribution purposes and are IN ADDITION to our Terms and Conditions
1. Where oil is purchased and resold or redistributed, and where the oil has been received in good condition by the reseller or distributor, Coconut Connections Ltd. will not accept responsibility for any damage to goods during onward transit. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that products which are resold or otherwise redistributed are suitably packaged.
2. The reseller may not repackage the product, remove or replace the Coconut Connections labels under any circumstances.
3. If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 3 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
SPECIAL NOTE: The oil supplied by Coconut Connections Ltd. is tested for purity before despatch and Analysis Reports are held at our offices along with Certification from ACO (Australian Certified Organic) and USDA. Therefore, in the event of a complaint from a customer it is unlikely that the product would be defective. Please see point 18. of our standard Terms and Conditions above.
At Coconut Connections we strive to protect your privacy and rights. We have set forth this statement to explain the information we collect from you, how we use that information, and your legal rights regarding that information.
Who has access to my information?
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We may provide your telephone number to a courier should they need to contact you regarding your delivery but it will not be used for any other purpose. We do not engage in telemarketing.
We use a cookie to store your basket contents during your visit.
Your consent and rights