WE DO NOT SHIP PRODUCTS OUTSIDE EUROPE
* Open carefully for the first time (especially if the weather is warm) because the oil will start to become liquid at temperatures in excess of 18oC. Most oils will become completely liquid at temperatures above 24oC! In warm weather, if you prefer the oil to be solid, keep it in a cool place. Normally, room temperature is best. In its natural environment Virgin Coconut Oil is always liquid. It will not harm the product to remain liquid at all times. It has an exceedingly long shelf life.
* Apply to dry, damaged, sun burnt or wrinkled skin. Research shows that it may help improve skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
* Excellent when used as a hair pre-wash conditioner. Apply to the scalp 20 ï¿½ 30 minutes before washing or, for best results, leave on overnight (placing a clean towel on your pillow to protect it) and wash out the oil in the morning with a toxin free shampoo.
* For use on the body or hair, you may find it convenient to warm the oil until it becomes liquid (in an airing cupboard or place it in a bowl of warm water - NEVER microwave) and decant the oil into a bottle with a nozzle. Thereafter keep in a warm place for ease of use.
* There are many ways to use coconut oil and incorporate it into one's diet. Since it is a stable cooking oil, one can simply replace unhealthy oils in the diet with coconut oil. (Not suitable for cold salad dressings because the liquid oil will become solid when mixed with cold ingredients).
* Since it is solid most of the time at room temperature or when refrigerated, it can be used as a butter or margarine substitute for spreads or for baking. Most recipes calling for butter, margarine, or any other oil can be substituted with coconut oil.
* Some people simply eat it by the spoonful.
More ideas on how you may use virgin coconut oil:
- Blend in shakes and smoothies.
- Stir into porridge.
- Prick potatoes and other vegetables and roast in coconut oil.
- Use on rice or pasta.
- Spread on crackers, Ryvita or bread.
Cooking with Coconut Oil >>>
COCONUT OIL QUICK BUY
|If you don't have a PayPal account you can
check out with your debit or credit card as usual
by clicking on the 'check out' button and then on
'Don't have a PayPal Account?'
Prices include shipping charges
We do not ship to destinations outside Europe.
If you place an order from outside the EU then your payment
will be refunded less any applicable handling charges.
Best Before date on current stock is 01/2014
Please be sure you've read our Terms & Conditions and Distance Selling Regulations before purchasing. No responsibility will be taken for personal taste. Each batch of coconut oil can vary in taste and fragrance depending on the prevailing growing conditions.